Contractor – Who & How
Water Scout works with landscape contractors, architects and managers of estate and commercial properties whose clients consistently experience high water use: often helping them to reduce their water use—and bills—by at least 20 percent.
In collaboration, Water Scout’s clients have typically realized savings of thousands of dollars a year, which means our services often pay for themselves.
Does this sound like you?
“We are nearing completion of a project and need an irrigation audit to submit to our local water agency to be in compliance with required permits.
“We recently finished a landscape project. The clients called after they received their first water bill, they were very upset.”
“We are working on architectural drawings for a new home and want to be sure that the water management system is state of the art and can be remotely managed.”
“My client arrived home to find his water tank was drained because of vandals and wants me to find a solution.”
“I have had the pleasure of working closely with Tom Campbell for over 17 years on projects large and small. Tom has proven to be an asset, providing valuable information we have used to improve equipment and water efficiency for our clients.”B.G., | Frank & Grossman Landscaping
As a contractor or architect, you are most likely to be successful working with us if your clients and you:
- Appreciate a high level of collaboration and communication with all team members.
- Expect the highest quality of professionalism and workmanship.
- Value state-of-the-art solutions and the benefits of the latest technology.
When you work with Tom Campbell at Water Scout you can be assured that your clients will receive a realistic and honest assessment of their water system. Tom will also communicate clearly and punctually with you regarding every aspect of the work he will perform at your client’s property.
Tom is down-to-earth and a clear communicator. He is committed to efficiently solving a property owner’s water management issues. He prides himself on helping you and your clients understand the entire system including resources and challenges.
The Results You Can Expect:
- Your certified audit documentation to meet the standards set by the water agency.
- Solutions to excessive water use that other professionals have failed to solve.
- Your clients will save at least 20 percent on their water bills because their irrigation system has been skillfully fine-tuned, programed and retrofitted.
- Remote water monitoring that will alert your clients, or their management team, to problems before they impact their lives.
Above all we understand the needs of contractors and architects who work with the owners of estate and commercial properties. After 35 years of experience we know how to deliver the highest level of service with professionalism, respect and the utmost discretion for your client’s privacy.
Water Scout is the well-established independent Bay Area Water Management Company offering full-service precision water resource management, including remote monitoring programs and diagnostics to private & commercial clients.
Now that you have a better idea about whom we work with, how we work and the results you can expect by working with us, please go to our Contractors’ Services page to learn more about what we offer.